Welcome to day 7 of the blogtober challenge, this time featuring my Autumn Homewares wishlist!
So, what’s on the list:
- The pineapple light from ASDA. At just £20 I think this is a bit of a bargain, and bang on blogger-trend right now.
- The Checked Chair. I have this thing with Tartan at the moment. Another delicious find from ASDA, although a little on the pricey side at £225.
- Those knitted stools for £19.99 from B&M – nothing says cosy better than a wooley stool after all.
- ‘Bad Hair Day’ Sheep Cushion. Perfectly describes how I feel most of the time! – £7 from ASDA
- The Cake Stand – this stand is just £7 from ASDA and is even more beautiful in real life.
- The practical chrome trolley… I know it’s such a boring thing. but I would totally have this in my kitchen to store my veggies.
- Stag Cushion – £5 from Wilko. If you’re looking to turn your home into a seasonal paradise then you can’t go wrong with this!
- Hedgehog Chopping Board – £5 from ASDA. Oh my gosh, how cute is this? The perfect additional to an autumn-themed kitchen.
- Tealight holders – finally, it’s the time of year to start burning those tea lights and I thought these were just stunning for £5 from ASDA.
What would be on your homeware wishlist this autumn?
- ANNOUNCEMENT - April 15, 2017
- Autumn Fashion Wishlist - October 10, 2016
- Sharing with You My Autumn Bucket List - October 9, 2016
- 15 Delicious Autumnal Desserts - October 9, 2016
- My Autumn Homeware Wishlist - October 7, 2016
- 10 Songs That Made it to My Autumn Playlist - October 6, 2016
- Sharing with You; October Mind Mapping - October 5, 2016
- Pin It: 5 Must See Autumn Pinterest Boards - October 4, 2016
- Awesome Autumn: How to Make Leek & Potato Soup - October 3, 2016
- My 30 Favourite Things About Autumn - October 2, 2016